Sunday, April 5, 2009

Really cool fireplace!

Hello there it is Archie again. As I have been browsing through the net last months I have founded hidden part of my personality and that freaked me out! I have discovered about myself that I am fanatic of fireplaces! Yes you read it right! It is such a great thing that I could not live without it. As I have been on visit in the newly builded house of my best friend Erick (it is home of his parents of course:)) I have discoveredfirstsights of my new love and passion. As I saw their newly builded fireplace I allmost lost my breath. It was perfect masonry work decorated by metal parts shaped in ornaments. I can not use the right words to express my feelings toward it it was just amazing! Really I felt jealous toward Erick for the first time of my life! I wanted such a thing in my home but parents did not wanted it so I decided to close my new impassion in the begining. But last months I have founded some pages about fireplaces which opened this long time ago closed passion which I tried to eliminate. Obviously it looks impossible! I think I will write next few posts about this issue little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment